Automobile holders & coupler manufacturers in India are the people behind automobiles.
They manufacture high-quality automobile parts and couplers and are used in cars, buses, and trucks. In India, there are many automobile manufacturers including Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, and Eicher Motors.
In the early 1960s, the Hindustan Ambassador ruled the Indian automotive industry.
It remained in production until 2014.
Escorts Group teamed up with CEKOP of Poland to produce a motorcycle that was based on the DKW RT 125. TVS Motors, another Indian automobile company, began independently and ultimately entered into license raj with Sfreely
Automobile Products of India, which to begin with made Lambretta motorcycles.
Soon it became Rootes Group’s part as well. The Limited also had a collision with Motobecane of France, technically.
Today, with another guide on FARGO, we will be discussing a new topic. Here you will read about Automobile holder & coupler manufacturers in India. So, read the post completely!
What are Automobile Holders?
Do you know what automobile holders are? Well, they are not any auto electrical parts. Instead, they are freely built and can be fixed in our car interiors easily. They not only hold your phone and make various tasks easier, also make the driving experience better.
Yes, we are talking about automobile holders for phones.
While driving a car you may need to check the map, or you may need to change the music playing on your phone while driving it becomes tough and dangerous to use the phone.
You have to take out your phone from your pocket, open the specific apps, and then complete your tasks. This will take time, and you may also lack your attention from driving. As we know that driving and using phones can’t be done at the same time.
This is very risky!
However, while driving you look at gauges and meters on the dashboard. So, what if your phone gets fixed on your dashboard for a while, so you can have a quick look at tasks?
Well, this is possible using automobile holders. They get fixed on your dashboard or windshield and can hold your phone at various angles. This is a very helpful invention in the automobile industry. There are many automobile holder & coupler manufacturers in India.
Automobile Holder Manufacturers in India?
Manufacturers in India The demand for automobile holders is very high in the market. For this Automobile Holder Manufacturers in India are providing a wide range variety of products. This product is available in both offline and online markets at local and international levels.
Some known automobile holder manufacturers in India are as follows:
- Provides plastic mobile holders in Mumbai. Starting Price: Rs 525
- Provides plastic mobile holders in Chennai. Starting Price: Rs 200
- Provides plastic mobile holders and suction cups in Chennai. Starting Price: Rs 125
Callmate India Pvt. Ltd.
- Provides dashboard mobile holders in New Delhi. Starting Price: Rs 250
Signatize Electronics India Private Limited
- Provides Bike mobile holders in Chennai. Starting Price: Rs 150
Vendorskart Online Services Private Limited
- Provides car mobile holders in New Delhi. Starting Price: Rs 250
- Provides four-wheeler mobile holders in Mumbai. Starting Price: Rs 200
- Provides plastic mobile holders in Surati. Starting Price: Rs 170
What are Automobile Couplers?
Do you know a vehicle coupler is a very important auto part? As various auto-electrical parts are needed in a vehicle, a coupler is also required to connect two different components in a car.
There are various complete coupler systems in your vehicle.
An automobile coupling system includes a coupling, buffering gear, and a draw. It is there as a train set or connection between two adjacent vehicles. They are present in every vehicle.
The driven part and the drive shaft are connected using a coupling component. A very common example of coupling is a ball screw and a motor shaft. They are connected to a coupler and their work is to transmit the torque of your vehicle, especially.
A reason for the need for couplers is that they introduce mechanical resilience in cars.
Basically, there are two types of couplers. An Automatic Coupler allows the coupling within two units, and Semi-Permanent Coupler allows the permanent connection.
Automobile Coupler Manufacturers in India
As mentioned above, couplers are one of the important auto parts in a vehicle.
They assure a proper network between the two components of the car. Seeing a demanding market, there are many automobile coupler manufacturers in India.
Some of the automobile coupler manufacturers in India are as follows:
N. Engineering Works
- HI, and 2Way connections are available in Jaipur. Starting Price: Rs35 per piece
Konark Auto Inds
- Plastic wiring connections are available in New Delhi. Starting Price: Rs30 per piece
Rajasthan Metal Industries
- RMI copper wire connections are available in Jaipur. Starting Price: Rs20 per piece
Cabling Harnesses (OPC) Private Limited
- Provides automotive couplers in Pune. Starting Price: Rs120 per set.
- Male TE Connectors are available in Chittoor. Starting Price: Rs124 per piece.
- 375 Female couplers available in Bangalore. Starting Price: Rs80 per piece.
- Automotive couplers are available in Hyderabad. Starting Price: Rs 100 per piece
- Waterproof couplers are available in Mumbai. Starting Price: Rs 20 per piece
This was the guide on Automobile holder & coupler manufacturers in India. When you have read about the holders and couplers, you should also know the best store for them.
Check out Automobile Couplers and Holders on FARGO, we provide the best holders and couplers for vehicles, you will also get their parts. These products listed on our websites are from brands like GS-ASCOT and KAMEI auto electrik.
You will get other auto-electrical parts as well. So, make sure to make a deal.
Hope you have found good information in this post!